01 September 2010

A Try at Scuba Diving

Six weeks ago I met my cousin Dean who I hadn't seen for 22/23 years. Wow we had loads of catching up.
He has a home in Medovo Bulgaria. This time I met his brother Lee my other cousin I hadn't seen for 24 or so years. Unbelievable how you lose contact with family and friend with life changes.
I was so happy to meet these friends again after so long. They visited us in Pliska, Bulgaria at our home, they loved it, the country lifestyle, relaxed calm and peacefull.
Before they came to visit us in Pliska we went to thier home in Medovo nr. Burgas.
A nice place and not too far from the coast.
My family have their own swimming pool so we decide before setting off there to surprise them and take my Scuba Diving Kit for them to try diving.
This is the photos of them underwater..They loved it... Happy days for scuba Diving...


On the left photo my cousin Lee Martin & right photo my cousin Dean's daughter Jessica..Well done guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment